Why Choose BCC?
Parents and Friends
The Brindabella Christian College P & F Association (P & F) is comprised of parents, carers and friends of current students of the College. Its sole aim is to support the school and its students.
What do we do? Volunteer members of the P & F contribute to our school in many ways.
- The Uniform Shop — located in the foyer, sells pre-loved uniform items, along with new blazers and school bags.
- Gardening Club — volunteers manage the sowing and cultivation of plantings around the school, recycling efforts, composting and our worm farms.
- School Banking — offers a weekly banking service through the Commonwealth Bank for children from ELC to Year 12 across both campuses.
- Kitchen Angels — ‘angels’ among us provide meals for community members who need a reminder that there are people who care.
- Orientation Day Hospitality — volunteers provide lunch and a genuine welcome for new families each year.
- Classroom Assistance — parents, carers, friends and grandparents spend time supporting teachers with classroom activities and excursions.
- Fundraising — in recent years, various efforts have provided funds for the provision of playground equipment, microphones & sound equipment for performances, uniforms for sporting teams, portable shade structures for sporting events, and support for the Chic Wise program.
The P & F meets regularly and welcomes the ideas and contributions of all parents and carers. Please note meeting times which are published in the newsletter and school app. Contact us at email@example.com or by leaving a message at the school office. You can also find us on Facebook
Make a Tax Deductable Donation to our Building Fund